Soundscape is the first of its kind. Boasting a line-up of the best in indie, rock and alternative for the first day, followed by the biggest chart-topping stars for the second. All held in the stadium bowl of the Ricoh Arena, the perfect way to kick off summer 2019!
Soundscape introducing is a chance for an up and coming act to perform on a line-up of the biggest names in the indie/alternative scene. The winner of Soundscape Introducing will receive:
• Opening slot at Soundscape Weekender at the Ricoh Arena, performing to an audience of 37,000
• Share a stage with huge current acts and showcase in front of industry experts including agents, managers and labels
• Promo photos (live and static)
• Professionally recorded promo video from live set at the Ricoh
• Website exclusively designed and built
• Artist Promo poster designed
• Studio Time
Friday 11th January
Saturday 12th January
Friday 18th January
Saturday 19th January
Friday 25th January
Saturday 26th January
Saturday 9th March
1. Judges Vote – There will be a panel of industry leading experts who will decide on their top 5 performers with the Top performer of the evening going through to the final.
2. Audience Vote – The audience will have a ballot paper in which they will have the power to vote for their favourite act of the evening (This act must be in the judges Top 5 performances of the evening)
Tickets will be £5 per person. Each artist / group will have an allocation of 25 Tickets to sell. If the artist / group requires any further tickets, these will be available by emailing [email protected]
We want to see you at your best so we always encourage acts to bring a supportive fan base of family and friends to help cheer you on and give you that extra confidence boost. Don’t forget; the audience vote is an important one and could a deciding factor in your progression to the final and possibly secure that all important slot on the Soundscape main stage at the Ricoh arena in June.
There will be a £50 fee per application. This will be fully refunded if artists / groups sell the minimum requirement of 25 Tickets for the heat.
All acts & fans are requested to support the other bands, watch their sets and attend other heats if possible. Set times will not be publicised, acts will be told on arrival so please arrive on time. Audience votes will be collected once all acts have performed.
Please share the events and posts across social media platforms, and invite friends, fans & family. Acts are invited to post their material on the event page as often as they like.